Thursday, November 25, 2004

happy thanksgiving!

Hope everyone's having a great Thanksgiving! Been a busy past 24 hours. I've gotten both Christmas trees up and the outside lights done, so that's a good thing. The bride baked an apple pie and dressing this morning to take for lunch, and the house smells wonderful. It's making me hungry.

I get so excited being off work that I tend to get on everyone's nerves here in the house. It's not intentional, it just happens. I'm alot like Buddy from the movie Elf, only I'm about 6 inches shorter. We all watched that last night, and I really enjoyed it. We also saw Christmas With The Kranks yesterday afternoon. It's not a cinematic masterpiece, but still very enjoyable. It's a good family movie. There were a couple of things added/taken out, but it stayed pretty consisten to the book for the most part.

Well, time to take a shower and get ready to leave in an hour or so. Take time to enjoy your families today. Even if you can't be home with them, spend some time on the phone with them. Heck, how else are you going to use all those extra cell phone minutes?

No comments: