- Price - I eat off the value menu most of the time. When chicken nuggets, chili, baked potato, side salad and medium drink are just 99 cents each, I can eat for $3 and be full.
- Burgers - I don't eat hamburgers that often because of the bun (bread=carbs), but when I do, the Wendy burger is one of my favorites. (Favorite burger? Fat Mo's or the chili burger from Pal's)
- Fries - I used to be a McDonalds fan when it came to fries, but Wendy's has taken the lead. (Favorite fries? Frenchie fries from Pal's)
- Frosties - Something else I don't eat that often, but they're great on a hot summer day.
- Employees - Where else could you get a fast food employee to LICK THEIR FINGERS BEFORE TAKING MONEY OUT OF THE TILL AND HAND YOU BACK YOUR CHANGE?????????????
I realize that this probably isn't that big of a deal. I wasn't in a 5-star restaurant, so I know I shouldn't expect 5-star service. However, this is just basic hygiene.
I think I'll go to one of my tellers and trade these soggy bills in for new ones.....