I came up with a great idea the other night to fund our daughters' college funds. I've created a t-shirt, and I believe sales will go through the roof. Here's the prototype:
the husband's list of standard comments
- I'm sorry honey - you're right, and I'm wrong.
- Yes, dear, it's all my fault.
- Don't cook dinner, let's go out to eat!
- Go shopping with you? I'd like to see you try and stop me!
- Here, let me hold your purse.
- What? If anything, that dress makes your butt look too small!
- If it's all the same to you, I'd rather just cuddle.
- You're right, those boxers do have too many holes in them.
- I don't know, sweetie, what do you think?
- What mood swings?