Friday, April 22, 2005

oh, wo, wo, sweet bride of mine.....


the bride and me in marina, california

Seventeen years ago tomorrow, I will have been married to the sweetest woman alive. I can honestly say that this has been 4 of the best years of my life.....but seriously, folks.....

Our "romantic" day together will start with picture-day at the ball park beginning at 9:30, followed by Sara's game at 10:30, Meg's pictures at 2:00, her game at 3:00, then the bride and Sara will head over to Franklin's Main Street Festival, where Sara and the rest of the Moore Elementary jump rope team will perform. Thankfully, the day will end with dinner for two at J. Alexanders, followed by a movie. Devo will serve as referee for the two princesses while we're out tomorrow night.

I am truly blessed to be able to share my life with my lovely bride. And I look forward to the next seventeen-plus years. Happy Anniversary, my bride!

No comments: