Wednesday, March 15, 2006

week 1 review.....

Sara and I had softball practice last night, so we missed most of American Idol. We got home in time to see Chris doing "Higher Ground." However, I did record it and zipped through the performances in about 30 minutes or so. Here's my ranking/grouping:

Best - Taylor, Chris, Katharine and Mandisa

Good - Lisa, Paris, Bucky, Melissa and Elliott

Weak - Kevin, Ace and Kellie

Who's going home? I keep saying Kevin will, so I'll stick with him. If he ends up with the granny and pre-teen vote again, it may be Melissa. Yeah, she forgot the words to the song, so that may cost her.

As for the makeovers? Some of them looked a little odd. Chris didn't look natural at all. Kellie looked much better in the weeks leading up to this point. And I completely agreed with Simon's comment on Bucky's hair looking like Jessica Simpson's. I kept waiting for him to walk out from behind swinging doors and deliver a Cheesy Bites pizza.

The results show is tonight.....

No comments: