Wednesday, March 22, 2006

results wednesday.....

I thought the women out-sang the men in last night's American Idol. Here's my review:

While I don't care that much for Paris, I thought she did an excellent job. Katharine keeps getting better, as does Mandisa. Kellie did a great job. Lisa's song was just average, and I think she's in the bottom 3 again.

The best of the night was either Chris or Elliott. Taylor chose the wrong song, plain and simple. I keep waiting for a little Ray Charles; thought he might do "Don't Let the Sun Catch You Cryin'". Ace was OK, but I think he'll be in the bottom 3 again tonight. Unless there were a bunch of 15-year-olds who text-voted for him last night while telling their fathers that Ace was the best. Uh, yeah. Kevin gave his best performance so far, and I think the sympathy vote keeps him in it for another week. Bucky was pretty much off-key the whole night. He should also be in the bottom 3.

My prediction for who's going home tonight - Lisa.....

No comments: