Monday, October 04, 2004

let's try this again

I've tried to post about 4 times today, and all 4 times my info was somehow lost....so here's my last attempt of the day.

Good first day back. I was only out 2 days, but it seemed like more. I could have used another day to rest up from doing nothing around the house, though. Yep, I can get lazy.

Best quote I've heard from the disappointing UT game Saturday night? My buddy, Chris, said that the best tackle he saw all game was in the stands. Apparently a somewhat intoxicated UT fan had quite enough of some cheering Auburn fans, and dove from 4 rows above and took them both out with one pounce.

The Titans appear to be in trouble, so it looks like a long season for those of us who consider ourselves fans. The salary cap and injuries seem to be the main problems.

The older I get, the more I love Fall. Spring used to be my favorite season, but the Fall seems to hold so much more for me now. College football, baseball playoffs, and cool, crisp evenings. With all the rain we had this summer, we should have some very bold colors on the trees this year. Hopefully we can take another trip down the Natchez Parkway and view some of the foliage.

Susie had one of my favorite foods today - Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I'm jealous. But after binging all weekend long, I'm determined to lose weight starting today. So here's to being hungry!

No comments: