Thursday, February 28, 2008

one of those days.....


Still not over the Vandy loss. Yeah, in the scheme of things, it's no big deal. But it's still a loss to Vahn-da-bilt. A friend of mine who's a Kentucky fan came by my office yesterday and said, "I know exactly how you feel." Still feel like I think Bruce Pearl feels in the picture to the left. (By the way, isn't that the most beautiful jacket you've ever seen?)

Yesterday was one of those really exhausting days. And the exhaustion was caused while sitting behind my desk for most of the day. Strange how that happens.

We've been doing some reorganizing at work and moving bodies around the office. We've got a project coming up that will require moving a bunch of stuff from one storage area to another. So to relieve a little bit of the stress, I stayed a couple of hours late yesterday and moved boxes. I was even more tired, but less stressed.

Time to start the day. Here's hoping for a good one.....

No comments: