Monday, February 18, 2008

adiós, viejo amigo.....


I put my car on craigslist late Saturday afternoon and sold it less than 24 hours later. Simple as that.

I've spent almost 9 years with my old friend. She started when she was supposed to, got me where I needed to go, and she was alot of fun to drive. In return for her reliability, she was bathed and cleaned on a regular basis and had all the necessary servicing performed.

Meg wanted to make sure I got the UT license plate off the front, so I did that as it was getting dark yesterday. I think that plate may end up in a frame on the wall in the bonus room.

Here's hoping my next car gives me 9 good years.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it time for a sportscar???

C-Mo

wstaple said...

No, that will be my mid-life crisis car. I've got one more to go before I get that one!