Monday, August 14, 2006

let's see, i'll take a mellow yellow and a dozen grubs.....


The bride found this while cleaning out the drawers in the computer table over the weekend. This is a picture of my buddy Chance and me standing beside a live bait vending machine. There were 5 of us heading for a men's retreat for the weekend. (What do men have to retreat from? Their wives, of course! What? Hey, I kid because I love. Bygones.....)

We had stopped at this little store somewhere near Gallatin to get something to drink. When we got out of the car we saw the live bait vending machine and thought it was the funniest thing we'd ever seen. This was probably 6-7 years ago, so maybe live bait vending machines are everywhere now and it's not as funny as it was then. What do I know? I don't fish so I don't go looking for them.

We didn't have enough quarters for the crickets, though.....

No comments: