Tuesday, August 29, 2006

it's just a limp, don't worry about it.....


I've been told that I snore.

I don't do it all the time. Just when I'm sleeping deep. And just so I don't sleep too deeply, the bride has a way of "bringing me back" to keep me from snoring. She nudges me. At least that's what she calls it - nudging. I call it something different. (At least she hasn't bought one of these for me yet.)

Here's part of our conversation just after I turned the lights out last night.

The Bride - "Will you please not snore tonight?"

OFIT - "OK, will you please not kick the crap out of me tonight?"

The Bride - "I don't kick you! I just nudge you to get you to roll over so you'll stop snoring."

She, on the other hand, never snores. The only thing she does is when she has alergy problems (like last night) she treats me to sounds that can only be compared to when the angels sing on high. Some might say that it sounds alot like a cell phone on vibrate sitting on aluminum foil that's been covered with marbles. Not to me. Sweet, melodic strains of pure heavenly bliss. That's what it is to me.

I'm one lucky guy. I sure do hope the couch is comfortable tonight.....

No comments: