Monday, July 10, 2006

vacation recap - summary.....


Gonna' be a busy day. Monday. First day back in 10 days.

Let's see if my predictions from the 29th were correct:

10. Leave my watch on the nightstand - yep, it was off my arm within an hour after unloading the van.
9. Rest, relax, recharge - yep, pretty much.
8. Build a few sandcastles with the girls - yep, one or two; their best was one of Mike Wazowski.
7. Take a walk or two on the beach with the bride - only one, but it was nice.
6. Enjoy spending time with Chris and his family - of course.
5. Attempt to lose no more than 3 golf balls per hole - I mean - round - only played once, but just lost 2 balls
4. Completely ignore my e-mail from work - yep, right up until Saturday night.
3. Battle Kathy on a daily/hourly/minutely basis for control of the thermostat (act your age, Mrs. Moffitt, have a hot flash or two!) - actually wasn't necessary; more on the condo tomorrow, though.
2. Walk to the pavilion and have ice cream every night - only did it 3 times, but I ate plenty while I was there.
1. Unintentionally snort gallons of salt water up my nose every time I wipe out on my boogie board - yes, without question.

More tomorrow.....

No comments: