Friday, April 21, 2006

my bachelor days are over.....

Someone asked me the other day how things were around the "bachelor pad" since the bride was gone. I told them that there was so much estrogen in our house that it could NEVER be described as a bachelor pad. I don't even think fumigation would work.

So I get to pick the bride up this afternoon after work. Her plane lands just before 5:00. One of my best friends hinted that having to pick up your wife at the Nashville airport at 5:00 on a Friday afternoon could be grounds for divorce. He also suggested that I just tell the bride to get a room for the night and I'll pick her up Saturday morning. Yeah, traffic's bad on I-40 east that time of the day, but I believe she's worth it.

We've all missed her and we're ready for her to come home. The girls made things easy for me this week by helping out around the house. We survived but again, we're ready for the bride to be back home.....

No comments: