Monday, April 24, 2006

18 years and counting.....

18 years ago today the bride and I set out for our honeymoon in Hawaii, because 18 years ago yesterday we got married. Last night when she wasn’t looking, I sneaked our wedding album upstairs to the bonus room and scanned a few pictures. Most of you have never seen any of these. Two things I noticed about these pictures. First, we both had a lot more hair - me because I was younger, and the bride because it was 1988. Second, notice how my smile changes from picture to picture – from subdued in the sanctuary, to happy with the groom’s cake, to ecstatic with the garter. Go figure…..


PS – Celebrity sighting in the Cool Springs Target last night. Sarah, the winner from the television show The Bachelor, was there. Of course, they’re no longer together like the bride and me…..

No comments: