Tuesday, September 20, 2005

i could get use to this.....

I've got a meeting after work tonight until 7:00, so I decided to come in a couple of hours later than normal today. I've gotta' be honest, I like this.

Since I'm usually in the office by 6:40, I typically don't get up early enough to do much besides get ready, eat and leave. This morning I was able to get up, take a walk, read the paper and check my e-mails before leaving the house. The traffic wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I was actually able to find a decent parking spot. And all the stuff that I do before 7:00 was done by someone else when I got here.

I wonder how I'll feel about coming in late when 4:oo rolls around this afternoon.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelsey's Blog
Questions? complaints? tips on deterring groundhogs? E-mail kelsey@wrsi.com _________, Dear! Today's Connection was so easy, it made Paris Hilton blush.
Did you know your blog can make $$ for you? Visit rss feed and get the FREE 5 day course on Blogs & RSS Feeds.

Anonymous said...

Blogging is cool, just wanted to say hi from new zealand. i have a quality site traffic web related site. check it out, you can learn all about website traffic.