Friday, September 02, 2005

football time in tennessee.....

FINALLY! Kickoff is at 11:30 (CST) tomorrow! UT vs. UAB. My prediction is 45-14 UT, at least that's what it should be, but we'll see. I can't wait to see them play! This year's team has more talent from top to bottom than any team they've had in years. We usually meet Chris and Landon in Knoxville for opening weekend, but this year we're going to the Georgia game instead.

Last night, Adam "Drop Man" Jones got booed as he left the field during the Titans' last pre-season game. The fans aren't being kind to the guy. I'm not sure what he expected after holding out as long as he did.

I think I almost pushed The Bride over the edge last night with the TV remote. There were three football games going on at the same time, and I constantly switched between them for almost 3 hours. It's not that she doesn't like football, because she does, but I think she'd like to watch one game and one game only. But it was the opening night for college football, and I couldn't help myself.

3-day weekend coming up! We don't have any big plans. Centennial football tonight, UT game tomorrow, then other college games the rest of the day. I hope to wax my car tomorrow, then grout the master bathroom shower sometime this weekend. Fun stuff, I know.

No comments: