Tuesday, September 27, 2005

feeling fat and amazed.....

After watching a dismal first half of football Monday night, Dad and I went to supper earlier than we had planned. We walked a couple of blocks and found the place we had seen earlier in the day, Daily Grill. If I had a pin right now, I’d poke my stomach with it. I had their cheeseburger, which is 12 ounces of ground sirloin. Along with fries. Again, I need a pin.

I’m having trouble saying “no” to food lately. Any kind of food. Today was French toast with fresh strawberries and blueberries for breakfast, followed by a roast beef sandwich at Lefty O’Doul’s for lunch, then supper. I may need to pay for an extra seat on the plane ride back.

If I don’t get back to running soon, things are going to get ugly…..

Gutsiest performance by a UT team ever. They stunk it up in the first half, only to come back and win it in OT. I was ready for Fulmer to be fired on the way to supper; now he’s the greatest coach in college football.....

No comments: