Friday, December 31, 2004

goodbye, farewell and amen.....

That's the title to the last episode of one of my favorite TV shows of all time, MASH. (It's tied with Seinfeld for #1; can't put one in front of the other.) And it's a fitting title for today as we say goodbye to 2004.

As you look back on 2004, remember the good things that happened. Sometimes the memories from bad and unfortunate times seem to overshadow the good times; I'm guilty of that myself. Even if 2004 wasn't a particularly great year, I'm sure a few good things happened to you. Here's my brief list:

From a personal standpoint, my favorite memories are the family gatherings we had, the holidays and our vacation with the Moffitts.

I've seen our daughters grow more beautiful over the past 12 months.

I started blogging.

I started reading for pleasure.

My business year started out slow, but ended up much better than anticipated.

So Happy New Year to you! May 2005 bring you many blessings.....

No comments: