Wednesday, September 29, 2004

sheesh.....*

I made a nice comment/compliment to my wife in an earlier blog entry today, and I got an e-mail from her accusing me of trying to score brownie points. In my defense, I can only say this: You mean after 17+ years, you're just now figuring that out? It's no secret, I'm all about the scoring of brownie points! I have to score brownie points because I do so many things (allegedly not listening at all times, being gassy, being her 3rd child) to have brownie points deducted. Remember? I'm a guy.....

* The previous entry was done completely in jest. While the Plaintiff did, in fact, accuse said Defendant of attempting to obtain said brownie points, the Defendant is/was not offended. This entry should in no way, shape or form be interpreted as the beginnings of an argument. Plaintiff and Defendant often exchange "for-fun" barbs with one another. Also, Defendant enjoys sleeping with Plaintiff, hence the need for brownie points.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

You are a nut!