Friday, June 08, 2007

oh no you dih-unt.....

Sista Smiff tagged me for a meme. First of all, I didn't even know what a meme was. I surmised that it's eight things about me that most people don't know. Second, I wasn't really sure how to pronouce "meme". Is it supposed to have a French kind of lilt? Or is it more like "me-me"? I'm going with the second one.

So here goes.....

1. I used to sleepwalk. Alot. I once relieved myself on my dad's raincoat in the hall closet because I thought I was in the bathroom. I also poured water on the bride's head right after we got married, thinking I was watering a plant.

2. I've never visited a foreign country. However, the bride and I do plan to travel quite a bit after the girls get out of college.

3. My first concert was at Freedom Hall Civic Center in Johnson City - The Charlie Daniels Band.

4. For some reason, I like me some clocks. I've got 5 here in my office. Add my two computers, my Dell Axim, and my watch, and I've got 9 different places to turn for the current time of day. Not that any of them ever have the same time.

5. "Me-Me" is a character I developed for story time with the girls. It's not copywritten or anything, so all you have to do is use your thumb and forefinger (like a puppet) and say "me-me" over and over. Yeah, I'm a genius.

6. My personality type is ENTJ.

7. I got to meet the Harlem Globetrotters when I was 6. Dad arranged for me to ride on the team bus from their hotel to the arena, and I sat next to Meadowlark Lemon. He gave me an autographed mini basketball. Then he passed around an official size basketball and had ALL of the Globetrotters sign it. Curley Neal, Geese Ausbie, Marcus Haynes. All of them. The next day I played with it in the rain and all the autographs were gone.

8. My lowest golf round is 80. Twice.

There you go.....

No comments: