Thursday, April 05, 2007

just some stuff.....

Just some various comments and things going on:

Congratulations to the
Lady Vols on their 7th national title! We only got to see the last 10 minutes of the second half. Both ESPN and ESPN2 were out in our neighborhood for some odd reason. I tried calling Comcast twice but couldn't get through. I've got a feeling there were a bunch of upset Vol fans Tuesday night.

I've got a 4-day weekend coming up. I had planned on mulching tomorrow, but since there's a slight chance of snow tomorrow I'm going to wait and do it on Monday. The high was 84 here on Tuesday. We're looking at mid-40's for tomorrow. Yeah.


Two softball games this weekend. Should be nice and brisk for the 10:30 AM game.

If you're in the Franklin area this weekend and you're looking for an Easter service to attend, try The People's Church. We've got 4 services - Saturday afternoon at 5:30, and Sunday morning at 7:30, 9:15 and 11:00.

The older you get, the more the "little things" in life mean to you. Take last night. I slept all the way through the night without having to get up to go to the bathroom. Uh-huh. That's right. In your face.

Think I'll end with that one.....

No comments: