Thursday, February 23, 2006

think I'll wash my truck.....


When Nebraska lottery officials asked the 8 men who won last week's Powerball drawing what their plans were now that they were millionaires, one of them said that he was going to wash his truck. Uh-huh. Wash. His. Truck.

Nobody likes a clean car more than I do, just ask the bride. I sometimes drive her crazy on the weekends because I'm trying to wash cars and she can't go anywhere because her van's being washed. I love a clean car, inside and out. But if I've just won $15.5 million, washing my car ain't gonna be too high on my list of things to do.

Maybe I'm not looking at this right. Maybe his truck was REALLY dirty. Or perhaps he was going to buy actual car wash liquid rather than using his wife's Palmolive from under the kitchen sink, and this was going to prevent his truck's clear-coat finish from fading any further.

I thought about it, and here's the top 3 things I'd do if I ever won $15.5 million:
  1. Get out of debt
  2. Make an appointment with a financial planner
  3. Buy that guy in Nebraska a new clean truck

No comments: