Tuesday, February 14, 2006

valentine's day gift idea.....

I heard this story recently:

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. And when I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big, freaking red mark on his forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond.

No diamonds this year, my dear bride, but no mood rings either. Happy Valentine's Day!

PS - On a slightly more romantic note, the bride and I met and had our first date 19 years ago this week.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...And I, being the sister-in-law of said bride, am quite happy Susie went out with my brother for the first time 19 years ago this week.

Poor thing...she had no idea what she was getting herself into!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!

wstaple said...

Yep, she might not have even opened the door when I came to pick her up if she'd known then what she knows now.....