Thursday, January 05, 2006

not in college any more.....

While I hate to see the college football season end, my body is ready for a break. Tuesday night's 3-OT game kept me up until 12:30, then the national championship game had me up until 11:30. And since I get up at around 5:20 every morning, that didn't leave much time for sleep.

Texas, while they got a few calls, deserved to win. Vince Young made a believer out of me. I went into the game thinking Reggie Bush would be the difference in the game, but Young stole the spotlight from him. It was an incredible game.

On another topic, the elliptical machine has been returned to Sears. The repairman said a major component was broken, and that if it were him he would take it back and get a brand new one. The bride talked to him about the reliability of ellipticals, and he said that he repairs more of them than any other kind of exercise equipment. So we're back to the drawing board. More research.

OK, gotta' go get get some toothpicks to prop my eyelids open for the day.....

No comments: