Friday, September 26, 2008

this was kind of a big deal.....

We went to Blockbuster last Friday night to get a free movie from the middle section. Since we couldn't decide on anything free, the bride and Meg rented "Baby Mama". I had no intention of watching this movie with my 18-year-old daughter, but I encouraged them to watch it together. Since we were there, and since it was free, I rented "Anchorman." I think the bride thought I was going to watch it that night. Nope. My plan all along was to make her watch it with me. I wanted to share this with her. Then she'd understand what I was talking about when I went around quoting it all the time.

We watched it Wednesday night. After the movie we watched the bloopers and the special "Afternoon Delight" video. The bride said that the bloopers were funnier than the movie. However, I want everyone to know that she laughed. Out loud. Several times. Especially at Steve Carell.

Just doing my part to help the bride stay classy, Planet Earth.....

No comments: