Saturday, September 13, 2008

thanks so much.....

Welcome to a special Saturday edition of the OFIT.

I just wanted to take a minute and thank the media, both national and local, for creating such panic in the general public. Thank you for telling us that we're probably going to run out of gas very soon. Because of you, I sat in a line of 45-50 cars at Sam's Club last night to get gas. (I'd like to note that the only reason I waited is because the low gas light was on in the van.)

I'd also like to thank the Knoxville area gas stations and their suppliers for price gouging. Gas was $4.49 a gallon when I can through there yesterday afternoon. And the Winchester gas station I saw on the news last night that raised their prices to $5.29 a gallon.

Again, I can't thank you all enough.....

No comments: