Monday, November 26, 2007

thankful.....

Great Thanksgiving weekend! The tribe and I headed to Johnson City on Wednesday and came back home Saturday. Mom's food was wonderful as always. We all had a great time together as a family.

We got back with about 3 minutes to go in the first half of the Tennessee/Kentucky game. At the end of the half, I felt really good. Then the 4th quarter happened and I almost lost my mind. I came up with several new nicknames for John Chavis. Our receivers couldn't catch a cold. Then the 4th overtime happened, and we pulled out the win. Unbelievable. Now it's on to the SEC Championship game against LSU. I don't know if we have a chance, but I sure do hope they can shock everyone and come out on top.

I'm sure not looking forward to getting back to work this morning.....

No comments: