Friday, October 05, 2007

another football weekend.....

Centennial's homecoming game is tonight against Dickson County. Could be a tough game. Hopefully they'll win again this week. Last week's game was a 39-30 win, but it was a little too tense for the bride. Centennial was up 32-7 in the third quarter but gave up 23 unanswered points in 5 minutes. But they were able to pull it out in the end.


Many Vol fans think tomorrow's game against Georgia will be a scale-tipper for Coach Fulmer. Win and he stays; lose and he'll be gone by the end of the season. I'd love to see them win out, but I'm not sure how confident I am that they can actually do it. My hope is that if Fulmer goes, he'll be allowed to retire and stay on in another capacity within the athletic department. He's Tennessee football through and through, and I think he deserves that at the very least. My prediction for the game is 37-31, Tennessee. After the Tennessee/Georgia game, I hope to watch LSU beat Florida by 21 points or more.


The Titans are back on the field against Atlanta on Sunday. The Titans should be able to handle them pretty handily, and I'd say they'll win by a couple of touchdowns.



If I haven't said this before, I just love this time of the year.....

No comments: