Thursday, May 03, 2007

from 6 to 4.....

No big shocker from last night's American Idol results show. Yeah, I hated to see Phil go because he seems like a nice, sincere kind of family guy, but I really didn't see him winning it all anyway. Chris? It was time for him to go. The JT look-alike thing was getting old.

If I were a bettin' man, I'd say Lakisha is next. After that, I'm not really sure. I've thought for a while it would be a Melinda/Jordin finale. But Blake is coming up on the outside. After next week, it's anybody's guess. But I'm rooting for Ms. Doolittle. Brentwood girl, you know.

American Idol tour dates were announced earlier this week. Yeah, I think I'll sit this one out this year. Even if I did have an extreme favorite this season, there's no way I'd want any of my ticket price going toward seeing Sanjaya.....

No comments: