Wednesday, October 25, 2006

some whyizzits.....


Whyizzit that sports fans can never just say "good game" after their team has lost? We're all guilty. I said that Chris Leak should wear a dress if he's going to be that protected by the refs when UT lost to Florida. (This response did however make quite a bit of sense.) After messing with an Alabama fan about UT's win, this was his response: "You know, Fulmer has never beaten a good Alabama team." Um, he's 11-3 against Alabama. I guess that means Alabama's only had 3 good teams in 14 years. Hey, he said it, not me. Besides, what's that got to do with Saturday's game?

Whyizzit that the person who delivers our newspaper has trouble hitting out 18-foot-wide driveway? Just how fast are you going by my house at 5:00 AM that makes it so difficult to drop the thing somewhere that doesn't have any grass growing?

Whyizzit that some people can never own up to their age? I know someone who thinks she's my age, and she's got almost 10 years on me. I'll ask, "So, how old would you guess this person is?" and she'll say "Oh, he's about our age" every time.

Finally, whyizzit that I can't get rid of this stupid sinus infection? Gonna' have to get some serious antibiotics from my doctor.....

No comments: