Tuesday, October 17, 2006

i'm so buying a convertible.....

I like the new Saturn SKY.










I've always been a fan of the Honda S2000.









And the Mazda Miata is as fun to drive as a go cart.








Of course, my all-time favorite convertible is the '56 Corvette.








But which one should I buy? Oh, I've got some time. Probably about 10 years or so.

You see, about a month ago the bride and I were out driving one evening. We stopped to get gas and a couple in their 50's pulled up in a new convertible Thunderbird. She said, and I quote, "We need to get a convertible when we get older." That one went in the vault. It's locked up, not going anywhere.

So I'm taking the ball and running with it. I don't care what anyone says, I'm buying a convertible. My wife said it was OK.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you want to do honey!