Friday, August 12, 2005

killing two birds with one stone.....

I like efficiency. I like to be able to do one thing and accomplish another at the same time. Multi-tasking just gives me all kinds of grins and giggles. I realize that multi-tasking isn't always possible. Like when I'm reading? I have to focus on whatever it is I'm reading. I can't (successfully) watch a football game and read a book at the same time. Tried it last night during the Packers/Chargers pre-season game, and it didn't work.

But I was able to "light two candles with one flame" (new one I heard the other day) when I posted my blog on Wednesday. Not only did it provide reading for those who chose to read it, it also "offended" someone. And it offended someone I love to offend! I won't mention her name (J. Harris, to protect her identity), but I had a very long e-mail from her requesting that I remove certain accusatory comments from my post. Long story short, she didn't have a leg to stand on. I thanked her for being a loyal reader, but declined her appeal.

I love multi-tasking.....in fact, I may have been successful at it again today!

No comments: