Thursday, June 23, 2005

i can see clearly now.....

I believe I talked to the bride more yesterday than any other day since we met. I received (almost) half-hourly reports on the window installation during the day. Well, some weren't so much reports as they were panic alerts at times. All in all, the windows look great so far. The guy's going to be back today and tomorrow to finish up the job. He got about 20 of the 27 windows done yesterday. Oh, and the bride is pleased and a little less stressed.

I picked up Meg from Taco Bell last night at about 9:30. She and some friends had decided to hang out there after church. Hard to believe that child will be 15 next week. Seems that not too long ago I was taking pictures of the bride on the front porch of our first house (in profile view) the morning we went to the hospital. Less than 8 hours after those pictures were taken, we were no longer a couple but rather a family.

1 comment:

cac said...

My parents took a picture of my mom before they went to the hospital for me. For years and years I couldn't figure out how she knew to take a picture that day! I would always ask her how she knew to take a picture that day and she would say "We were going to the doctor." Of course, I asked "So, you took a picture before you went to the doctor all of the time?"