Monday, March 02, 2009

snow and back to high school.....

Apparently Winter had one more blast for us this weekend. We ended up with a couple of inches in Franklin; Meg said they got about 4-5 inches in Murfreesboro. Parts of Tennessee got over 10 inches of snow. Now they're forecasting temperatures in the 70's for this weekend. I'm ready for Spring.

The bride and I are headed back to Centennial High School tonight for a parents meeting. Sara registers for her freshman year this week. Somehow this doesn't seem right, Sara being in high school. I guess I've got about 5 months to get my brain wrapped around that one.

Both girls will have been Cougars, just like their dear old dad. Not the same school, but the same mascot. Seems like the bride's high school mascot was a silver spoon or something like that.....

No comments: