Tuesday, January 27, 2009

what'chu gonna' do.....

I've got an eclectic mix of songs on the bride's iPod Shuffle. My iPod Mini is a hand-me-down from Meg and is too big to take when I run, mainly because I'm too cheap to buy an arm band for it. So I've taken the Shuffle and loaded songs from the Marshall Tucker Band as well as U2; the Eurythmics and Carrie Underwood; Taylor Hicks and Grand Funk Railroad. But every now and then I'll hear a song that I don't remember uploading. Such was the case Sunday.

I'm about half way through my run when I hear trumpets, followed by a dance beat, then the words,

"What'chu gonna' do with all that junk,
all that junk inside your trunk?
I'm gonna' g-g-g-get'chu....."

Yep, somehow Black Eyed Peas' "My Humps" had made its way onto the ol' Shuffle. I hit the "next" button after finding out what exactly what it was that Fergie was going to do with all that junk inside her trunk.....

No comments: