Tuesday, November 01, 2005

halloween came and went.....

Every year since moving into our neighborhood, we convince ourselves that we'll have TONS of trick-or-treaters. So we buy plenty of candy, and we always have plenty of candy left over. That's not always a bad thing. I was able to sample quite of bit of it during the night.

I would imagine we had maybe 50-60 kids come by last night. In a neighborhood of 200+ houses, we expect more kids. But again, leftover candy is good.

On another topic, Randy Sanders made alot of Vol fans happy yesterday by stepping down. Although I'm glad to see him resign, I feel bad for the way it happened. I think the pressure of losing finally got to him. There were reports of his children being harrassed at their schools because of UT's anemic offense. I'll admit that I never cared for his play-calling, but his family should be off limits. It's a shame that some people just can't seem to separate the coach from the man.....

No comments: