Monday, November 14, 2005

finally.....

It's hard to remember a weekend when both UT and the Titans didn't lose a game. UT finally won again, beating Memphis 20-16. The Titans didn't play, so they didn't have the opportunity to lose. Alot of people in middle Tennessee are adopting a Chicago Cubs type of an attitude - wait 'til next year.

Mom and Dad were down for the weekend, and we had a good visit with them on Friday and Saturday. We helped Devonna move on Saturday, and got everything done in just a few hours.

I did learn on Saturday that my niece, Grace, has written about a character I created for her in her journal at school. A few years ago I started calling her "Pootydoot". I don't know why, it just came out one day. Ever since then, that's been her name. Of course she says that I'm the real Pootydoot, but she's only six so what does she know? So now her teacher knows all about Pootydoot. Whether or not it's the real one, I'm not sure.....

No comments: