Tuesday, March 20, 2007

taking a couple of days off.....

I took a couple of days off to spend time around the house while the girls are on spring break. Meg's in New Orleans with the youth group on a mission trip. She sent us a text message this morning saying that yesterday she mowed and weed-eated (or is that weed-ate) a yard by herself, and that she caught a lizard. She's never done any of those three things here at home.

I remember getting ice cream as a family growing up. Seems like Dad would use a five dollar bill to pay for it. Sara wanted to go to Cold Stone Creamery Friday night. Don't get me wrong, it was good. But I've spent less on full meals for the family.

The bride's birthday was Saturday. I've looked all over the house for baby pictures of her to post but can't find any. I took a few pictures of her Sunday afternoon, might post them later.

Spent the day digging up bricks that outlined the mulch areas of the yard yesterday. Looks alot better. My ribcage feels like I've gone 15 rounds with George Foreman.....

No comments: