Thursday, February 08, 2007

brain cramp.....

My writing creativity is currently on leave. I'm not sure why that is, but it's a fact. That's why there have been so many things on here lately that aren't mine.

Why does it seem to come in waves? And why does it feel like I'm out in the ocean waiting for the next one that never seems to come?

It's not that I'm in a different environment or anything. I'm still living with 3 beautiful women who normally provide me with all kinds of great material whether they mean to or not. Even the people I see around during a normal work-week aren't giving me anything to use.

That's it! It's not me, it's everyone around me! I'm still the same person, it's just that everyone with whom I come into contact has changed.

{Whew} I was starting to get worried there for a minute. Glad I cleared that up.....

No comments: