Friday, September 08, 2006

sir, step out of the c.....um, that's ok, stay in the car.....

While driving around at lunch yesterday I listened to The Herd with Colin Cowherd on ESPN radio. Colin asked for his listeners to e-mail him with a description of their favorite NFL team in only four words. My feeble attempt at this for the Titans, injected with a bit of humor, was this:

"Not in-Vince-able, too Young".

See? I got Vince Young in there! Clever, huh?

There were several others, but the best was this one for the Detroit Lions:

Segrams 7, Lions 0.

Why is this funny? Go here for the full story.

Frankly, I think the press is being too hard on this coach. Heck, I've heard my brother-in-law, Dale, say the Lions' assistant coach is the kind of guy who would give you the shirt off his back.....

No comments: