Friday, May 26, 2006

man, talk about being depressed.....

Some of us have a list of things we'd like to do before we die. I have one, although I've never taken the time to write the list on paper. Here are some of mine:

- See Billy Joel in concert at Madison Square Garden in New York City
- See The Masters Tournament in Augusta, Georgia and the British Open at St. Andrews
- Visit Australia with the bride
- Watch our kids grow up and lead healthy, happy lives

You get the idea. These are things I'd either love to see happen or expect to see happen. These are some of my dreams.

Then there's one a little further down the list that had to be crossed off because of recent events. I'm so upset over it that I don't know if I can get through this post without breaking down. But I'll be strong. I've always wanted to see Snoop Dogg in concert in London, England. There, I said it. But will it ever come about? NOOOOOOO!!!!! Why? Because he's been banned from ever setting foot in the U.K. ever again. Apparently there was some sort of *alledged incident* in the first class lounge of British Airways at the Heathrow Airport in April, in which his entourage clashed with police. Seven officers *claimed* to have been injured in the clashes, which prompted the caution and resulted in Snoop being banned from flying British Airways for life. Fuh shizzle. Now, because of his criminal record in the U.S., Snoop will not be allowed back into the U.K.

The dreams of this American man have been dashed, shattered. I hope all of you British policemen are happy.....

No comments: