Monday, May 22, 2006

another school year is gone.....


By the end of this week, the school year will officially be over for Meg and Sara. It's actually been over for about 2-3 weeks, especially for Sara. Every day for the past couple of weeks, she's come home and told us about a movie or a DVD she watched in class that day. Meg has 3 exams this week and that's it for her.

Also by the end of this week, the bride and I will be parents of both a high school junior and a 6th grader. This doesn't seem possible because I can still remember both grades vividly. That, plus the fact that I daily rotate my actions from that of a 6th grader to that of a high school junior.

I've said here countless times that I'm proud of our daughters. And every year, every day, we have more and more reasons to be proud. Here's to many more years and reasons to come.....

No comments: