Tuesday, July 07, 2009

still not acclimated.....

Yesterday was tough. Stacks of mail. Voice mails. Having to wear pants.

We had a great week in East Tennessee. We stayed at the L & G Bed 'n Breakfast, and it was wonderful as always. Here are some take-aways from the week:
  • Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg continue to grow.
  • I still can't ride roller coasters without feeling like I need to puke for several hours afterward.
  • My golf game goes from brilliant to terrible from one hole to the next.
  • I brought back some of the wonderful food I ate in the form of a larger waistline.
  • The bride and the girls could never live where they went on Friday. Too quiet.
  • Cousins are good people to have around.
Time to have the house torn apart by people who say they know what they're doing. Better them than me.....

No comments: