We had a great week in East Tennessee. We stayed at the L & G Bed 'n Breakfast, and it was wonderful as always. Here are some take-aways from the week:
- Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg continue to grow.
- I still can't ride roller coasters without feeling like I need to puke for several hours afterward.
- My golf game goes from brilliant to terrible from one hole to the next.
- I brought back some of the wonderful food I ate in the form of a larger waistline.
- The bride and the girls could never live where they went on Friday. Too quiet.
- Cousins are good people to have around.