Tuesday, October 04, 2005

this is something new for me.....

I saw something on ESPN on Saturday that has altered my dream pattern.

They did a segment on Reggie Bush, running back for USC, and he talked about how he was now seeing plays develop in slow motion. I've heard alot of athletes say that when they're at their best, things around them seem to happen in slow motion even though they're going full speed. Now I'm dreaming in slow-motion.

The past two nights, my dreams have occurred in slow-motion. I'll wake up, think "that's wierd" then go back to sleep. And my dreams resume in slow motion. I can't even remember what the dreams were about.

This is pretty strange. I've had dreams where I was falling, running and flying, but never any in slow-motion. Yep, this is all new to me.....

No comments: