Friday, August 14, 2009

yeah, regis, that ain't gonna' happen.....

I saw something on Yahoo yesterday about the Gosselin family, you know, the "Jon and Kate Plus 8" people. In an interview on "Regis and Kelly", Regis told Kate Gosselin that he feels Jon will come back home and that she and Jon will eventually get remarried.

Since it started, I refused to watch this cute little show called "Jon and Kate Plus 8". The bride and the girls simply adored it. But I just couldn't bring myself to watch it because Jon never looked the least bit happy. Not because of the kids, but because of his wife. Now, I'm not advocating his actions, and I'm not saying he wasn't partly to blame for the break-up. But this man couldn't stand his life then. Why in the world would anybody think he would go back? Especially now, after all that's happened. Does anyone believe she wouldn't hold that over his head and make his life even more miserable?

Regis, you're a wonderful talk show/game show host, but predicting the future just ain't your bag.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess that we all have our gifts and the gift of prophecy must not be Regis'. Realllllllly!!!!!!