Wednesday, March 19, 2008

discoveries.....


They say once you stop learning, you begin a process of atrophy. Not wanting that to happen, I've learned a couple of things this week:

* If I lived alone, I would weigh 450 pounds. While at the grocery store, everything looked good. Orange cinnamon rolls found their way into my cart, and they were eaten both Sunday morning and Monday morning. Butter pecan ice cream has been consumed nightly.

* I found yet another home project I detest - grouting wall tile. If given the choice between grouting shower tile and having my appendix surgically removed through my left ear, I'd now choose the latter.

The girls are having a great week in Destin. I get daily reports on their shopping, pool visits and beach romps. I'm really glad they were able to get away and relax. I'm equally glad that I'll get to see them in a few days.....

No comments: