Wednesday, March 05, 2008

another one of my top five.....


I've got a Top Five of favorite musical artists - Billy Joel, Paul McCartney, Don Henley, Jackson Browne and Michael McDonald. The bride and I have seen Billy Joel three times. I'll probably never be able to see Don Henley or Sir Paul without hitting my home equity line. There's still a chance to see Michael McDonald since he lives in the area and does a few shows every now and then.

But I will be able to say that I've seen Jackson Browne after this weekend. The bride and I have tickets to see him at the Ryman Saturday night.

The tickets went on sale about a month ago. I told the bride about them and she said to go ahead and get a couple of tickets. But I waited too long and they sold out that day. While perusing eBay yesterday morning, I noticed that someone in Nashville had a couple at face value so I scooped them up. I'll be able to pick them up either Wednesday or Thursday.

Ah, date night at the Ryman. Don't know that it gets much better than that.....

No comments: