Friday, October 30, 2009

it's the end of this blog as i know it, and i feel fine.....

I started writing here about 6 or 7 years ago. It was fun. It gave me an outlet for creativity. I work with numbers all day long, things that are absolute. So this was a nice diversion.

Over time, the fun went away. I guess it started a few months ago. Writing here became more of a task, a chore, a job. Something I had to do. The past few days it finally hit me that I don't have to do this if I don't want to. Why do something that's supposed to be fun when it's not fun any more?

So thanks for coming here to read about my life, my family, my oddities. I've made some friends on here that I didn't have before I started writing this blog, and that was a nice added bonus. I've made some people laugh, some people cry, and some people mad. That's pretty much how my life outside of the blog has always been, too.

If you're on Facebook, look me up. We'll keep in touch.....

No comments: