Sunday, September 13, 2009

another first.....

I had a thought Saturday night that I don't believe I've ever had before in my life. I sat in my recliner watching the USC-Ohio State game and thought, "You know, I really enjoyed a Broadway play more than I enjoyed a football game today."

The bride and I saw "Wicked" Saturday afternoon. I wasn't all that happy about missing the UT game, but that changed soon after the curtain went up. "Wicked" was brilliant. The two leads were incredible, and the story was great. I thoroughly enjoyed the play.

We got home in time to see the 4th quarter of the game. Jonathan Crompton may be the greatest guy in the world, but he's no college quarterback. We've got a big problem at that position. It worries me to think that he's the best option we've got at quarterback.

Maybe Elphaba could cast a spell on Crompton and turn him into a quarterback.....

No comments: