Monday, April 07, 2008

i had gas and i felt great.....


I had to have a little oral surgery on Friday. Nothing major. The doctor simply cut a slit in the roof of my mouth, harvested some tissue, then transplanted it into my erroding gumline. Fun stuff.

My plan was to work for a couple of hours, have the surgery done, then return to the office and work the rest of the day. I did 3 of the 4. When I got back to the office I decided to grab my notebook and work from home that afternoon. Good call by me. Hard to concentrate when you're on hydrocodone. Good stuff, good times. Still got 10 pills left after the weekend. I've had good luck on ebay lately. Hmmmmm.

The doctor used nitrous oxide along with a local. I came close to dozing off at one point. He was cuttin' and cleanin' and stitchin', and I was out of it. It's the most relaxed I've been in a long time. The assistant said, "You almost fell asleep, didn't you?" I told her that for all I knew they took pictures of me with farm animals, I was that far gone. I asked for a tank of the stuff to take home with me, but she laughed and said said she couldn't.

I have a friend who once dated a dental hygenist. He said they used to sneak into the dentist's office and "sample" he nitrous oxide. That explains alot about Jeff.....

No comments: